VCOM Drivers are MediaTek (MTK) Chipset pre-loader drivers required if you need to flash your phone with a new ROM using Smart Phone (SP) Flash Tool. They vary depending upon your PC OS version so be careful & select the right drivers.
Step by step installation of VCOM Driver (depending on your PC OS) :
- Open Control Panel
- Hardware & Sound
- Device Manager
Once in Device Manager
- Right Click System Name
- Click on Add Legacy Hardware
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- I did it successfully on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G.
- Carry out each instruction very carefully & exactly as directed.
- I’m not at all responsible for any damage whatsoever to your device.
- Debug your device at YOUR OWN RISK.
The file for download here contains VCOM Drivers for all MediaTek (MTK) Chipset based phones for all Windows OS versions.
File Download : VCOM Drivers