Nowadays, there are various options available to us if we get bored of using a particular ROM or sometimes it happens that our smartphone requires a clean fastboot flash to fix it. So, today let’s discuss about fast booting your device using the Mi Flash Tool.
Thing’s Required :
2) USB Cable.
3) Mi Flash Tool.
4) Latest device specific Fastboot ROM.
5) 7 Zip software for PC.
6) Fully charged Mi Smartphone (atleast 50% charge should be there else it may cause trouble).
Once all the above are arranged, we can proceed further…
1) Install 7 Zip.
2) Using 7 Zip extract the Fastboot ROM (TGZ File).
3) You will find another zip file (TAR File) in the extracted folder. Extract that file too using 7 Zip
4) Install Mi Flash Tool.
5) Open Mi Flash Tool using icon created after installation.
6) Switch off your phone.
7) Press Vol – & Power button simultaneously to start the device in Fastboot Mode.
8) Now connect the phone to your PC/Laptop using USB Cable.
9) Press the Refresh button & you will have the following screen of Mi Flash Tool.
Once device is connected & detected, enter the correct path of the final extracted folder using the Browse button.
Select Flash All for best results as it will clean install the ROM. Now, press Flash button & wait for the procedure to complete. Once successfully flashed device will reboot & you can safely disconnect it from your PC/Laptop.
The device will be showing Mi Logo screen, it will take sometime to install entire MIUI on your device so kindly wait patiently & let the process end. Once the process ends it will show the MIUI 8 logo for you to do the device setup – just like the new device you get out of box. Complete the setup & your device is ready to be used.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- I did it successfully on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Carry out each instruction very carefully & exactly as directed.
- I’m not at all responsible for any damage whatsoever to your device.
- Fastboot your device at YOUR OWN RISK.
- Take backup of your data as all will be removed during the process.
File Download : Mi Flash Tool